Partner of your quality approach, Hospitec supports you in the regulatory controls of your sterilisers
Installation qualification (IQ)
Process for obtaining documented evidence that equipment has been supplied and installed in accordance with its specifications
Operational Qualification (OQ)
Process for obtaining documented evidence that the installed equipment operates within predetermined limits, as long as it is used in accordance with its modus operandi
Performance Qualification (PQ)
Process of obtaining documented evidence that the equipment installed and used in accordance with its operating mode, operates consistently in accordance with predetermined criteria and therefore results in a product that meets its specifications
All our measurement instrumentation is regularly checked and calibrated with an attachment to national standards (LNE and COFFRAC).
A calibration certificate for the instrumentation used is attached to the report.
All of our checks come with a clear report on your steriliser.
This report contains, among other things:
- A notice of compliance according to the standards
- A comparison between the indications of the steriliser and our measuring instruments
- Follow-up with comparison of the results of previous tests
- A relevant opinion possibly proposing corrective measures
- A detailed conclusion of the entire inspection