Partner of your quality approach, Hospitec supports you in the regulatory controls of your pasteurisers
The main phases of the cycle, pasteurisation and cooling, are carefully analyzed and compared to good practices in force.
All our measurement instrumentation is regularly checked and calibrated with an attachment to national standards (LNE and COFFRAC).
A calibration certificate for the instrumentation used is attached to the report.
All of our controls come with a clear report on your pasteuriser.
This report contains, among other things:
- A notice of compliance according to the standards
- A comparison between the indications of the pasteuriser and our measuring instruments
- Follow-up with comparison of the results of previous tests
- A relevant opinion possibly proposing corrective measures
- A detailed conclusion of the entire inspection